hey everyone..this is the poem i wrote n very close to my heart.. thought of sharing it.. :)
In my heart it grows and grows....
I have nothing to gain..I have nothing to lose....
But the brash thinking I come across...
The mind changes with the ticks of clock...
Once a gem..now a stone..
Once a princess.. now a crone...
Everything changes and thus the time...
Why should I cry when nothing is mine...
The wealth..the prosperity..the success and the failures...
Everything is temporary and nothing is eternal...
So in my life i have learnt a lesson...
Neither slight the dauntless nor the craven....
In my heart it grows and grows....
I have nothing to gain..I have nothing to lose....
But the brash thinking I come across...
The mind changes with the ticks of clock...
Once a gem..now a stone..
Once a princess.. now a crone...
Everything changes and thus the time...
Why should I cry when nothing is mine...
The wealth..the prosperity..the success and the failures...
Everything is temporary and nothing is eternal...
So in my life i have learnt a lesson...
Neither slight the dauntless nor the craven....
No comments:
Post a Comment